Your Kiwi Diamond Recipes
Chicken and Vegetable Peanut Satay Wraps
1 box Diamond Satay Rice Risotto 200g
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 large chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 ½ cups frozen vegetables
- 2 ½ cups hot water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 8 soft wraps
In a saucepan, add the peanut oil and the Rice Mix and fry until
lightly browned, stirring frequently (approx 2 min).
- Stir in the flavour sachet and peanut butter. Mix well. Add water
and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, cook the chicken and onion until chicken has
browned and the onion is soft.
- Stir in frozen vegetables, cook for a further 2 minutes, until the
vegetables are tender.
- Transfer the chicken and vegetables into the Rice Risotto and cook
for a further 10-15 minutes until the rice is tender and the liquid is
- Serve with salad in wraps.