Your Kiwi Diamond Recipes
Tomato & Bacon Croquettes
1 box Diamond Tomato & Bacon Rice Risotto 200g
- 6 rashers of cooked streaky bacon, chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pack of Diamond Coat’n Cook
- oil for shallow frying
Prepare Rice Risotto according to box instructions.
- Stir in bacon and Parmesan cheese and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, roll the Rice Risotto mixture into small balls.
- Dip the Rice Risotto balls into the beaten egg, then roll the balls
in Diamond Coat ‘n Cook.
- In a pan, heat enough oil to shallow fry the balls.
- Fry balls, a few at a time, until crisp and golden, turning often. Once cooked, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil. Serve with salad.