Your Kiwi Diamond Recipes
Smoked salmon and walnut spirals with Moroccan dressing by Paul Jobin
180gm Diamond Spirals
- ¼ Red
onion, peeled and thinly sliced
cloves Garlic, peeled & sliced thinly
- 60gm Salami, cut into strips
Sea salt flakes
- 160gm Fresh asparagus, stems chopped, tips kept whole
cup Pasta cooking water
- 100gm Smoked salmon off cuts
- ½ bottle Cotterill and Rouse Moroccan Dressing
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add the spirals and cook for 12 minutes.
- Drain, retaining ½ cup of the pasta liquid.
- Heat a large sauté pan, add a little rice bran oil, stir fry the onion, garlic, salami until coloured. Season with sea salt
- Add the walnuts, asparagus and pasta liquid, reduce slightly, add the smoked salmon and Moroccan Dressing.
- Toss together in a bowl and serve with grilled BBQ flatbread.